International Association of Advanced Clearing Energetics (“the association”)
Code of Conduct
This code is designed to encourage responsibility and integrity. It may form the basis of discussion in the event of a complaint against a member. Disregard or a breach of the Code of Conduct may lead to disciplinary measures including the exclusion from the association.
- Membership of the association does not constitute a qualification or license to practice. Members must be qualified professionals in their own right in order to deal with members of the general public.
- All practicing members must have full up to date indemnity, malpractice and public liability insurance coverage.
- All practicing members must be operating fully in accordance with the local laws and conventions.
- Members must adhere to the law as regards to the treatment of minors.
- Members shall respect confidential information obtained in the course of professional practice except where disclosure is required by law.
- Members must not prescribe drugs or advise a client to discontinue medication unless specifically qualified to do so.
- Members must not claim or promise to cure physical disease.
- Members should conduct themselves in an honorable and moral manner at all times.
- The client’s ideals and beliefs must be respected at all times and the practitioner should not attempt to impose his/her beliefs on the client.
- If a member wishes to publish in any form a case history or part of a case history the client’s written authority must be obtained.
- A clear statement of fees should be made before the commencement of treatment.
- Members must respect and actively support the integrity of the copyrights of existing materials and including training materials.
- Members are expected to maintain a level of continued professional and personal development (CPPD) in line with the association’s guidelines.
I have read and understood the code of conduct and I agree to adhere to the code of conduct.