In META-Medicine biological conflicts shocks are the cause of disease and there are 6 'basic' types of biological conflicts.
The 6 key conflicts are: -
1) Digestion: We hear something we cannot digest. E.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
2) Protection: Someone stabs/wants to cut us. E.g. Acne
3) Worthiness: How we put ourselves down in situations. E.g. Back pain
4) Territory: Someone has taken our territory away - E.g. Gall Stones
5) Separation: We are separated from someone. E.g. Eczema
6) Paralyzed: We are trapped in a situation. E.g. MS
Having one of these shocks can cause a disease however, the shock must go through a specific set of criteria before a disease will occur. This we call a UDIN moment.